Parkinson’s Disease @Point of Care™ app for iPhone and iPad
7648 ratings )
@Point of Care
Current version: 10.4.4
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 14 May 2010
App size: 25.05 Mb
@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Parkinsons Disease @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Parkinsons Disease @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Parkinsons disease content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Latest reviews of Parkinson’s Disease @Point of Care™ app for iPhone and iPad
Can not access without registering
I am a caregiver for my mother, who has Parkinsons and because of this I am always looking for accessible information to help her. Sorry, registering and remembering yet another password is asking too much from someone who is already overwhelmed.
I am a Parkinsons patient. I am not a physician but I have a basic understanding of biology and a strong desire to better understand my disease and this is an excellent resource. While not intended for the layman, I can understand most of the concepts and studies presented. It is especially impressive to see the frequent updates that add new materials published in the past few months. Thanks for making this available!
Crashes Every Time
Ive used earlier versions with no problems. This version crashes after a few seconds, every time. Deleting and reinstalling didnt help.
Nowhere do they tell you until after you have bought the app and registered it that you need to buy $200 for the sensors to get the full benefit of the app.